Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Alias Indeed

I was watching the 5th season of Alias tonight and was struck by an annoyingly persistent truth:

Balthazar Getty is the poor man's Liev Schreiber.



I stole appropriated the above image from another blogger who is one of many to write the words "Does anyone else get these two confused?" So I feel confident that I'm not the only one who feels this way.

PS: I find it mildly amusing that my Spell Check humbly suggests I mean Kiev Schrödinger but has no problem with Balthazar or Getty. Who's the poor man's whom now?

PPS: Balthazar Getty apparently played Jack Shephard Ralph in the 1990 version of 'Lord of the Flies.' Yes, NetFlix; in fact, I would like to view that in 2-3 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Balthazar is an infinitely cooler name. Nobody would have forgotten Joe's wizard's name if it was Balthazar. Not even for the good of the bit.